Wednesday 28 April 2010

the Herb Garden is about to start

Here it is the beginnings of a herb garden. I think that this will be a lot of fun and who knows maybe well worth the effort. I planted Parsley and Dill already, and they have started to grow. Not much to look at yet but they are there. I will plant these to-marrow. I must say I have been inspired by another Blog from England to do some neat stuff this year.
http://plantsalive.blogspot.com/
It is called "My Gardening Form" and well worth the visit

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Reg. I am really glad you want to get more out of your garden. What you have there looks really great and should be a brilliant start to a herb garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have pots planted and now, I have decided to do a real herb garden in one area that is always disappointing for me. Thanx there good sir. So off I go on the weekend again buy a few more herbs and do this thing right

    ReplyDelete