Thursday 27 May 2010

A Quote from Christ,, May 27 2010

“Yes I am with you always, until the very end of time”

I looked at my garden and I understand that there will be a day when it will be no more. I seen myself in the mirror and there is a time limit to my earthly self.  In the even bigger picture I seen the stars last night and they where proof of God, and I know that they to have a said allotment of time. Even the Galaxy has a life span. They say in about 5 billion years the Milky Way Galaxy will die because at that time the Andromeda Galaxy will swallow us up.
But Jesus said he will be with us till the end of time. The Experts say there is an end of time as we know it. However it is not the end of time as God knows it.

4 comments:

  1. dear sonny..this is certainly a true post that you have written here...
    you are right that fairest flowers soon decay and youth and beauty pass away, but you are also right that anybody who belongs to the lord..he will never forsake!
    Matthew 24:35
    Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away......love terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several urgent prayer requests at arise 2 write.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I got a little philosophical with this one. However all things have an end and that is where I was going with this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you so much DeanO, I love that particular scripture very much in the full. I hope you a blessed day and God Bless

    ReplyDelete