Wednesday 18 January 2017

A few of the House Plants I have here at the house. Mostly cactus but not all. Hope you all enjoy them




A Grocery Store Orchid, bought it for Christmas, I hope it lasts for some time. I really like it


An assortment of cacti, Various types here all fairly young except for the barrel cactus which is 20 years old.


This is Pair Cactus, and it stands at two meters, a wonderful plant and it blooms every August, It spends it's time out doors from the end of March to first part of November. Very easy to trim, all you do is break of the unwanted pods.


A fantastic spider plant it is about 10 years old now. every so often I give a cut and a clean up, I do not want it to get too big.


The Jade Tree, I love this thing, I was given this as a two leaf baby about 20 years ago. Now it is fairly large and it actually bloomed last year for the first time

No comments:

Post a Comment