Tuesday 29 March 2011

A bit of life in the garden

My first crocus of the year. I was rather excited to see this guy to-day. The snow is now melting away again and fast. So there should be much more soon enough.

My little girl Asia enjoying what is left of the snow. She needs to go to the Beauty Parlor and soon !!!!!

Daffodils and other things taking a run for the sun. The days are getting longer and warmer now. So nice to see winter now behind us.

My forsythia bush is in a neat spot. Most of it is in the open, but a small part is in a sunny protect spot, and this is the result. A bloom out two weeks before the rest of the plant. Now I know spring is well on the way.


1 comment:

  1. Nice pics and such a great blog and i really like it ...
    Thanks for sharing ... Wholesale Nursery

    ReplyDelete